We provide specialized and unparalleled 360 service to our clients and we deliver the following services and more:
· Health plan design and procurement of plans by providing a thorough review of our client’s present benefits, premiums and comparing their needs to benefits structures (including premiums, provider lists, pharmacy requirements) offered by other carriers. At every renewal we take over the negotiations for benefits and premiums on behalf of our clients with the carriers and closely monitor and direct the underwriting.
· Plan analytics
· Open Enrollment and Employee Renewal meetings- Once the review process is completed our office prepares and provides each employer with completed Open Enrollment kits which include Memos and thorough explanation of benefits, premiums and required notices to all employees. Century Total coordinates, attends and leads all Open Enrollment meetings and lead the collection and review of employer and employee application and change requests.
· Continual Employee Education throughout the year for new hires and New Hire Enrollments- Throughout the year our office assists with all employee/dependent enrollments, terminations, COBRA notification, changes.
· Continued Claims and Benefits support- We insist on being the liaison for all benefits question (including plan explanation and claims issues) for all our employers and their employees in an effort to allow our busy employers and their HR department to focus on other issues. In addition, we undertake the responsibility of assisting each employees with any Claims issue or benefits questions that may arise in order to shield the HR department from involving itself in the employee’s Protected Health Information.
· Health care reform and compliance consulting including discussions regarding any common ownership issues that may arise.
· Form 5500 Filing Assistance.
· SPD for Health and Welfare plans. Our firm retains a third party specialist to prepare an updated compliant SPD for the group’s Health and Welfare benefits.
· Employee communications and enrollment.
· Benefits administration and HR assistance- Our firm incurs the cost of the implementing required POP 125 plans; COBRA administrative services and we provide all our employers with a comprehensive third party HR service.